Trip Dates, Prices & Specials
Hell’s Canyon Snake River Rafting Vacations
Snake River through Hell’s Canyon whitewater rafting trip prices come in a few shapes and sizes. You can raft the Oregon / Idaho border for three to five days with trips ranging from 35 to 79 miles of the Snake River. See our launch dates below and the associated prices.
These are our total prices for each Snake River / Hell’s Canyon rafting vacation, from lunch the first day until lunch the last day with vehicle shuttles included. We provide ALL camping equipment. No extra rental fees and no hidden fees.
|Three Day Rafting||$975|
|Five Day Rafting||$1,550|
2017 Pre-Planner Discounts Snake River Vacations
The lowest rates of the year for those who book in the Fall of 2016. It's this simple: Pay your 50% deposit for your 2017 5-Day Snake River vacation by Nov 30th and you pay only $1,200 per person. That is a $350 per person savings.
Free rafting specials
- May 31st 4-Day adventure: Purchase six seats and get the next three free. $1350 pp regular
- June 8th 5-Day adventure: Purchase five seats and get the next two free. $1550 pp regular
- July 26th 4-Day adventure: Purchase five seats and get the next two free. $1350 pp regular
- Aug 27th 5-Day adventure: Purchase five seats and get the next two free. $1550 pp regular
Just a couple of times per summer we get to raft the Snake River when jet boats are not allowed on the river in certain portions of the canyon (silence days). For these special launch dates we will be in the silence zone. July 10th (silence on the 10th 11th and 12th) are our only silence days for 2017.
Raft For Free!!!!
Our discount system is very, very simple. When you book a party of six, you only pay for five! It’s that simple. Book twelve and we only charge you for ten. Easy math!! Book 18 and… you guessed it, we only charge you for 15 and as an added bonus, the trip is exclusively yours.
Hell’s Canyon / Snake River launch dates can be utilized as a three day or five day rafting vacation and in some cases a two day or even one day event
- May 31st *
- June 8th *
- June 16th
- June 24th
- July 2nd
- July 10th
- July 18th
- July 26th *
- August 3rd
- August 11th
- August 19th
- August 27th *
- September 4th
September 15th through May 20th, Any dates you choose!
Strikethrough = Trip Sold Out
* See above specials
Special Request Rafting: Need that unique corporate meeting, family re-union, church retreat, kayak support in Hell’s Canyon? We will customize a trip to fit YOUR needs.
Use the Online Reservation Request form or call 800-366-2004.
- Vehicle Shuttle – No long bus rides back to your vehicle, we pay a professional transfer company and have your vehicle waiting for you at the take out.
- Tax: Idaho state sales tax
- Fee: USFS river-use fee
- Meals: All meals starting with lunch the first day, and ending with lunch the last day.
- USCG Approved Type V, 12 Point Adjustable - Ultra Comfort Life Vests
- Farmer John Wet suites, Neoprene Gloves & Dive Booties (for off season trips)
- Paddler Jackets & Pants for all who desire
- Water Proof River Bag for clothing and personal items
- Water Proof River Bag for on river items i.e. chapstick, sun block, Camera, M&Ms (peanut M&Ms are Mark’s favorite)
- Camera Dry Boxes (by special request)
- Camping equipment
- Private & Spacious Tents
- Ground Tarps
- Camp Chairs
- Private Restroom & Paper
- All Food Service Supplies
- River Reading Material
- Solar Shower
- Fishing Poles and Tackle
- Freshly Laundered Sleeping Bags
- Thick Comfortable and Wide Sleeping Pads
- Rain Gear (not likely to be needed)
- First Aid Supplies
- Emergency Communications System (not smoke signals)
- Group Shelter (should a quick storm blow through)
- Fun loving river guides that will make you smile!
Cancellations 45 days prior to launch date receive a full refund less 15%. Cancellations less than 45 days prior to launch date receive no refund. In certain circumstances, we can apply your payment to a future trip.
We understand that circumstances beyond your control can and do occur. Therefore, we strongly advise the purchase of trip cancellation insurance. Zoller's Outdoor Odysseys inc. maintains the right to cancel any river trips due to acts of nature, government interventions or other circumstances beyond their control. Should Zoller’s Outdoor Odysseys cancel a Hell’s Canyon rafting vacation, you will be refunded 100% of your paid fees. Gratuity for your guide is always welcome and the amount is your preference.
Zoller's Outdoor Odysseys is an Equal Opportunity Recreation Service Provider and Employer operation under a special use permit from the Hell's Canyon National Recreation Area, Wallowa-Whitman National Forest for whitewater rafting vacations on the Snake River through Hell’s Canyon.
Snake River Fun Fact #5:
At the close of the last Ice Age there were amazing increased flows of water in Hell’s Canyon, and evidence shows that there were a series of great floods. These floods made extreme transformation of the landscape in Hell’s Canyon. It is supposed that the combination of rock slides and ice dams blocking the Snake River created large natural reservoirs backing up water and large amounts of sediment. Once the ice dams gave way, the Snake River would then cut a fresh path through the sediment leaving huge bars at the side of the Snake River. Many large bars will be observed on your rafting vacation through Hell’s Canyon and here you will find evidence of man attempting to make Hell’s Canyon a home.